Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sore throat for Jon..

The past couple of days jon has stayed down in his bed...he came down with a sore throat on friday nite..his voice sounds pretty bad..im being careful to listen to any coughing he does..to make sure it doesnt lead to pnemonia or anything of that nature..
hopefully its just a head cold type thing and it doesnt lead into his chest..

from now on he will be at Carlsbad tuesdays and fridays until the schedule changes to get him there 3 times a week..he's shown interest in continuing in LA like he's been doing the past 8 weeks or so..

tomorrow i will be taking the girls out of school part day and heading to the beach! we could all use some sun around here!! Jon will hang out at his parents house while we go (his grandma lives on the beach in Corona Del Mar) so me and the girls will spend some good quality time there..then swing back have dinner and showers and head home around 730 or 8pm or so..

keep jon in your prayers that he recovers from this quickly and it doesnt get any worse..he's in GREAT spirits and has thoroughly enjoyed being around me and the girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, I wrote more, but it was private. Would you email me Christina. ohana02@gmail.com

Daytrippingmom Media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi i just wanted to let you know that i don't know how I stumbled on to your blog but I have become a fan of it. I just had to say that your story and blogging are such an inspiration. I know this is weird coming from a stranger but I just felt the strong impulse that I should let you know that you and your family are very brave and a inspiration for others. It seems amazing that you have such a positive attitude through your trials. I hope your hubby continues improving.

Aracely
worleys.blogspot.com

donna said...

Thanks for you email.
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
Hugs, Donna