Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March..

Today is tuesday march 27th-WOW that came fast! Jon is doing well..he seems to be in a LOT of burning pain as of late..he's been working on not staying in his bed all day..he's only working out tuesday's and fridays..so before he'd stay in bed the 2 days and by friday be pretty lightheaded..so now he gets out about 12noonish and works on the laptop...then he stays up till about 8pm when i put him back in..

The men are here working away on this lift for him..should be done shortly..he's pretty excited to have a "different ceiling to stare at"..he cracks me up!

Well not much else to say...he's still in good spirits and working to improve all over--

2 comments:

Kari said...

I just found your blog and Wow! What a journey with having 4 kids and having your husband going through all that he has and you going through all that you have by his side.

everything pink! said...

Hippy hop, hippity hop.
Will the Easter Bunny stop?
Will he leave a treat behind,
An Easter basket for me to find?

I'll look over here,
I'll look over there,
I'll look behind things,
I'll look everywhere
I'll look until I find my treat,
And then I'll sit right down and eat.

Happy Easter!