Friday, February 03, 2012

Thoughts that are in my head...

I cant seem to be clever with my titles--but have all these blog posts in my head about my family--HA!

We have our family "to do" list board that I LOVE. Yesterday I found this lovely creation on it:

She cracks me up-and is so dang talented. How does this happen?! It just goes to show you each of us are given "gifts!"
Instead of taking a LAME spanish class-we put her in an Art class and she is LOVING it. I think it was a good choice for her first year in HS. Here are a couple of pieces she did recently.



Jon and I are being REALLY blessed in our efforts with our new business venture and it is SO.PAYING.OFF. We had a FANTASTIC January and feel SO HOPEFUL. Jon created our "image" of our business.

Awesome huh!

Lastly, here is Becca-in her usual form!

Photo is kind of dark. This girl STILL loves to sniff her blanket-any blanket! Weird huh!? It cracks me up.

4 comments:

WENDY said...

Very happy to hear things are going well for you!!

Is your ticket business online, or available in other states besides California? I am in Utah and would love to spread the word about it if it is something that can be utilized here.

I am glad you are blogging more again. I have always enjoyed reading about your sweet family! ;)

Amie said...

That is great that your new business is going well.

Being artistic is such a cool talent!

Amber said...

That is some awesome art!

I like the Logo.

Tthose blanket sniffing pictures will be great blackmail someday.

Melinda said...

I am so excited for you that the business is going so well!

Rachel's penmanship looks so much like yours. She is really talented with her art. That is so foreign to me, I draw stick figures.

Sniffing blankets is pretty funny.