Saturday, September 05, 2009

On a roll...

Do you ever feel like some days or weeks or months you are on a roll?! I feel like i am "on a roll!"--life is good for me these days.

I am so grateful for the blessings that Nuriche is bringing to me and my family. To help my family be healthy and bring income-lovely. I am excited to be traveling this next weekend to SLC for the events there-and LOVE that my family can watch it from here using the new Nurichetv.com site--SO FUN!

School is going well--Rachel is enjoying Jr. High--i love my new set up--wake at 640-out the door by 655am drop her off then get to the gym with kristen by 715 and workout for an hour (30 minutes free weights/30 minutes treadmill)--then back home to shower and get myself ready for the day--drop becca off at school and FREEDOM till 3pm!

So we CUT OUR CABLE last week--HEAVEN!!! Our girls have been outside more, coloring more, drawing more, in the POOL MORE--it's been a blessing already. If there are shows we want to watch-we can get anything we want via the internet-so we can watch it on our computer or laptop or even thru our Wii-who would have thought. I love that there isnt any ENDLESS TV WATCHING anymore--and at night after kiddos were in bed and jon was done being stretched we'd stay up till midnight watching all of our DVR'd recorded shows. Now we either talk, read or my favorite JUST GO TO BED! With me getting up at the crack of dawn..Im ready to crash by 930-10pm every night. I'd like to get myself some good books to read--make a good wind down for me.

I also canned some peaches-what in the world?! first no cable, now im canning?? scary. I buy 2-4 boxes of peaches from an orchard each year..so this year i decide i would can them. My friend in r/s let me come to her house and she taught me how-this same woman taught me how to make wheat bread as well. I think this would make a great xmas gift--a canning thingy-how sad i dont even know what its called?? geez

Jon took the 2 older girls and walked down to fresh & easy to find something to make for dinner the next two nights--why are dinner ideas ALWAYS the hardest part of cooking!? im curious to see what they bring back-he said i cant be mad of what they bring cuz i didnt give him any suggestions..oh dear. I DID however suggest to buy things to make my homemade rocky road ice cream-(atleast i know that will taste FABULOUS!)HA

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad things are going well. It always seems to help us to be in some sort of a schedule, that's why I love when school starts back up again.

Erin said...

i thought the blog was soooo 2007?
ha caught you.
I love it. I love that you cut the cable and that you canned peaches. WHo are you? Martha? I just love this. Why didnt we can together? good laughs would of occured for sure. you are great. glad things are going well for you guys.

Amber said...

That is a sweet morning routine!! Cutting the cable is something I want to do, but not ready yet. I need "Dora" for another year, then I think I can do it!

Christine said...

Good job on the no cable! That's one of those things that I would secretly like to do but are too scared to do at the same time.

Also good job on the workout schedule...haven't got there yet =).