Sunday, September 02, 2007

Rolling on...

So our family is still rolling on..im THOROUGHLY enjoying my garages...especially because i can park my truck back into the garage--my poor truck has missed its parking space in the garage! jon jokes that garages are suppose to just be attached storage units-i say garages are to hold your cars! obviously i won that little battle..heheh

I think Jon has another UTI--I need to get him tested and then get him some antibiotics, UTI's-they are just CONSTANT!

The girls have started school this past week-Rachel's in 5th grade, Sarah's in 3rd grade and Anna is in Kindergarten. Becca will be going to "potty training school" at my friends house this week-looking FORWARD to that! Poor becca cries EVERYTIME ALL of her older sisters walk out the door to walk to school..she feels SO left behind..which is why I keep talking up the potty training school..poor girl..little does she know right!

During the day its sooooooooooooooo nice and quiet, becca and i hit the gym every morning, jon is able to work SO MUCH more with less distractions too.

Here is our family schedule & chore list-i LOVE schedules! our family functions SO well on a schedule!
HALES FAMILY SCHEDULE:
730-8am wake/dress/scriptures/prayer/send kids to school
8-9am pick up house/start laundry/chores/personal scripture/prayers
9-1015 gym
1030-1220 make calls for work
1230 pick up anna
1230-1pm lunch for family
1-230 make calls for work
230-3pm email/blog
3pm homework w/ girls
330-5pm cath jon/pick up house/laundry/girls do chores
5-6pm make dinner
6pm eat/family clean up kitchen/downstairs
(Rachel clothes in basket/Sarah toys in basket/Anna&Becca trash)
700 showers/pick up bedroom/fhe
800 family prayer/BEDTIME for small girls (color/read for 30 minutes)
830 BEDTIME for big girls (color/read for 30 minutes in OWN ROOMS)
830 Jon in bed/scriptures
9pm LIGHTS OUT


CHORE LIST:

Monday: Bathrooms (Rachel upstairs/Sarah downstairs)
-wipe sinks, counter, mirror, toilet
Tuesday: Stairs (Rachel wipe/Sarah wipe)
Wednesday: Dust (Rachel piano, dinning room table, lamp table/Sarah computer
desk, office desk, living room table)
Thursday: Doors (Rachel outside back door/Sarah inside back door w/soap&water)
Friday: Trash (Rachel upstairs/Sarah downstairs) TAKE OUTSIDE


FAMILY HOME EVENING LESSON SCHEDULE:
1st Monday: Dad
2nd Monday: Mom
3rd Monday: Rachel
4th Monday: Sarah
5th Monday: PLAY DAY!

Well thats about it--Hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day Weekend!

8 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

I just love schedules too! However, it's the following part that always throws me off. I've seen you post on a lot of the blogs I visit and just popped in to say hi! Hope all is well - thanks for letting me visit :)

Tracy said...

Wow, you are so organized. Maybe I'd be less stressed if I wrote everything out like you and then actually did it.

Jaime said...

Hey girl...how are you!!! I was so happy to see that you found my blog. WOW..you are sooo orgainzed...I love it!! Okay, that story that you posted on my blog about becca was just to cute! I love the cute and funny little things that they say and do at this age.

Brown Family said...

Sounds like everything is in order. I love making lists and schedules, as well. It seems to make things run much smoother.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration to get my fam organized again...whenever I'm feeling resentful toward my messy kids I realize it's my own fault! We'll get there...starting school again always throws us off!

Anonymous said...

And way to go reclaiming the garage!

Lora said...

You are so organized! I am really into scheduling and being organized too. If not life is just to crazy -- I guess it's the one thing I have somewhat control over right now (since I don't have control over my husband's healing process) I am sure you know what I mean!