Wednesday, September 26, 2007

doing better...

well girls are healed YA FOR MOM -its back to school for them! they only missed monday...
jon seems to keep getting the fever at NIGHT?? we think his body cant "cool off" so it builds up heat thru the day and by 7pm he's DYING and wants everything off!! so today he is in bed since we will be at mutual for roadshow stuff, and he's got cooler clothes on-ive got the AC right at 77 (if its more then that he has a SERIOUS radar and will come a calling! its quite funny!!)

3 comments:

Lara said...

I'm glad there can be some humor in the situation. That's always nice! I can't believe they have you guys doing Road Show. Isn't that a bit much?
BTW - I totally got what you were saying is R.S. a few weeks ago about holding on for eternity. Having an eternal perspective will help us work harder for our marriages. I know my husband will be perfect and whole in the next life. He's broken now, but he won't be forever!

Tracy said...

I'm sorry it's been a tough week for Jon and you. I'll be sending warm thoughts and prayers your way!

susana said...

We're thinking of you, hope Jon gets feeling better soon!