Monday, September 10, 2007

Life in progress

Life seems to be progressing for us all over here-we're on our routine now and following it pretty closely. We are enjoying the quieter days and Im enjoying the cleaner house!
Jon is doing well-he's working hard everyday on his project and he hopes to have something completed by the end of the month-
Sarah will be having her 8th bday the end of the month-we look forward to her baptism nov. 3rd.

That's about all thats happening over here-but like they say never a dull moment!

5 comments:

Doug and Kristen said...

You are so good with routines! It's always exciting when there's a baptism. So sweet for your family.

Brown Family said...

Glad to hear things are going well. How exciting for your daughter's baptism!

Tracy said...

How nice to have a clean house. It makes me in a better mood when it's in order. Have a great baptism!

elliott said...

Christina- Good to hear from you! Please tell Jon and Todd I said hi. -Elliott

Supercool Mom said...

Christina, you are so inspiring. I spent about an hour reading your blog last night. My husband was in a car accident last Sept. 16 and lost all practical use of his right arm. It has been difficult, but reading your blog made me really count my blessings. I love the advice that your FIL gave you (you mentioned it in your first post after the accident). I was wishing all day that I had copied/pasted it - so I could look again at your wise words. I am so glad that things are continuing to get better for your family. I admire your positive attitude.

(I found you through one of your comments on Holly's blog :)