Thursday, August 02, 2007

The wheel of life

Keeps on turning...things are pretty good here..jon seems to be VERY tight all the time-when i transfer him back into bed-his legs go everywhere and tighten up-its hard to be moving him and then his body moving fast and hard the OPPOSITE way i need them to go!! But we're managing..

We ventured out to Sea World yesterday for the 2nd time this summer with the girls-it was lots of fun-so nice to have so many shows to SIT AT and enjoy! The Shamu show at nite is a must see!!

I met with Wendy again -they are home now-it was great to be able to share knowledge back and forth!

Well Ive been asked to speak for 30-45 minutes for the Woodcrest Ward Relief Society Overnighter-which is SATURDAY!!?!?!? YIKES! Ive got thoughts going thru my head..ive got a few things written down but need to work on flushing them out..My HOPE is to work on it tonite and all day tomorrow if the girls will let me-jon will be home tomorrow so I can hide in my room and work on it..good thing im a not shy about speaking in public!

3 comments:

huneybezzz3 said...

ok so I am reading your blog and just need to say hang in there it gets so much harder before it gets easier but in time it will. Just keep your relationship strong and you will come out with flying colors. i have had so much experience ( I am a nurse) in this area and I LOVE the work I have done in this area and just stay strong! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your talk today...maybe when you read this you'll already be done!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for bringing Susana into blogging. I'm excited to see your blog too! I just started last week and totally love it! Sending you lots of love....