Friday, August 17, 2007

School countdown is oN!

School starts Aug. 27th-we've had a good summer-- filled with lots of things for hte kids to do..beach on tuesdays, multiple trips to sea world with Jon, musuem, water parks, and lastly a 2 day trip to vegas (actually henderson) to stay at my cousins house- it was great! we left monday and it took about 3 hours to get there..we NEVER went outside (except for the kids to swim in the backyard 3-4 times per day) then we left wed at 4pm getting home at 7pm..it was perfect!

Jon is doing good-he seems to be REALLLLLY tight..his legs will curl up realy bad or go straight really hard..its really hard on him to have his body constantly tight like this all the time..he continues to either be burning hot or freezing cold..but its more bearable for him now--maybe he's just getting use to it..poor guy..

He's still in great spirits and has IMMENSE hope that he will walk again and gain his body back--

4 comments:

Doug and Kristen said...

It sounds like you have filled your summer with such fun things as a family. You guys are amazing! Our school countdown is down to 3 days!!!!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you were able to see Susie and her fun pool. My kids loved it too when we visited. Jon is in our prayers.......

Amanda said...

Hey christina. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to set up a blog for me. The girls hair looks good. I love that little bob look. Thats the hair do I had as a kid. Good job. Anyway I just wanted to say thanx and I will see you soon.

Brown Family said...

I just wanted to post a quick note. We don't know each other, but I have been reading your blog probably since you first started it. I am just now coming out of the closet about reading it. :) I think your family is awesome! I will always keep your family in my prayers. Have a great day!