Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Something to Share..



push slower or faster and put mouse on picture to read caption..





Jon took me to Brazil for 17 days near our 10 year wedding anniversary..i will be forever grateful we did this, he had his accident just 3 months after...i have such mixed emotions, part of me is elated to have this photos, part of me is sad to see pictures of jon standing but mostly im just happy that we did it, have the memories and the ability to creat new ones..

well- enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so amazed at these photos. I cannot get over how much you look like your mom...she was so beautiful! This must have been a very emotional trip. I cannot even imagine how this would be. It is great you were able to go and do this, I look at that as a tender mercy. Thank you again for sharing your life. It really is an inspiration to me and so many others.

Anonymous said...

Christina, I really enjoyed your pic's from Brazil, Wow! you do look like your bio-mom, but I still say, you have your adopted mom's nose!! I am so glad your trip was a success, but no one will love you as much as we do, You are the light of our live's. all 6 of you are. When my brother brought you home, I knew you were our's. and you were NOT chubby, my dad use to call me butterball. Yike's. Talk to ya soon Love ya Aunt Lorna

Laura Bounds said...

Christina!
it's like the lord gave you 2 gifts....1 to be brought up with such love ----2 to be able to see your added unto LOVE of your bio-roots. WOW WOW how AMAZING what a true delight !! -the pic of your sister....so familar-i seem to remember YOU looking like her-ie: pic's or at MUTAL-(mia) GOSH!!!!
WE are a Blessed generation.
Youe bio mother-Striking....and your bio father-very good looking.
P.S. miss you!!
do you wanna do lunch?? I'll treat!
there may even be some cholate--if i could spell--take care -Laura B