Saturday, January 06, 2007

keep forgetting..

i keep forgetting to post updates on jon here..sorry about that- things have just been crazy ever since the girls got out of school, then xmas, then OC everyday back and forth, then chad's house up north, then preparing jon for the next few weeks here..busy busy busy as always!

jon is doing well..he worked with his dad ALL day on friday- WHOO HOO! Today jon has been trying to work on another article for the magazine..he's been FREEZING cold today..making him really pretty miserable..he hasnt been able to take one of his medications..lyrica..and im hoping that thats why..i was able to get more today from walgreens..so hopefully he'll be better again..other then that he seems to be okay..we were worried about skin sores/pressure sores from the trip..but his skin looks great..

tomorrow we are heading out to rancho santa margarita for a family baby blessing, todd and celene's (maxwell) which starts at 11am..which you know, means mom has to prepare EVERYONE! ive got everyone bath'd, and church clothes set out INCLUDING the shoes (that can NEVER be found on sunday), and their change of clothes after church to play in..i still need to go gather jons clothes and shoes and then get myself ready..ive realized it always takes SO MUCHHHH LONGERRR to do anything here...longer to prepare, longer to get in the truck, etc..

this next week jon will have testing at Cal State for the research project on monday, my dad will drive with me and jon while my mom will stay here to help with the girls, on tuesday my dad will drive with me and jon again (and mom will stay with the girls)as we take him to carlsbad for his FIRST project walk day..we can HARDLY wait! jon says he's REALLY excited to meet his "new quad-peeps" and to let them know he's the "quad-father"..lovely i know. i think he should also wear his "i do all my own stunts" shirt- what do you think!?

1 comment:

ivygirl said...

Im so glad you posted on my blog... I was meaning to email. I got your christmas letter yesterday and i just want to comment on how cute your family is. I thought that Jon looked great too, and i am really praying for a wonderful year for your family...

As far as blogs and MC go it really has just been within like the past 6 months... I guess bloging is just the "thing to do"...

Anyhow i hope all is well in your neck of the woods (or as good as can be expected)...

Thanks for chekin out my blog!!!

~Ivy~