Thursday, October 19, 2006

THursday..

Today i had a friend come over and help me clean all day..and my parents came out and my dad helped jon totally complete the magazine SO NICE!!!!!

sadly i've come down with a TERRIBLE SORE THROAT and some aches! UGH! it came fast and strong..im making an appt tomorrow with the doctor for a culture to make sure its not strep..thankfully robert and sandra will both be here tomorrow to help me out..the less im around jon..the better for everyone..

jon is doing well..he JUST started moving his finger outward AND curling his left thumb!!! unbelievable!!!! how awesome is that!

well its 8pm..i need to start getting kids into their beds and crashing myself..hopefully i dont have anything too serious..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting about his improvement--keep up the good work! Hope you're feeling better.