Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday


Today is SUnday..we took jon out last nite to the ward trunk or treat..he enjoyed going with the family and seeing everyone..

today he continues to prepare for his Stake Youth Fireside Talk he was asked to give on tuesday..its tonite at the SC at 7pm..his parents and two of his brothers along with my parents are coming..he has SUCh a great support system!!! im going to try and give him a haircut if he can handle being in the chair for 15 minutes..he TRULY needs one!!

Here is a picture of the girls heading out to our trunk or treat..they are REALLY excited of course for tuesday nite.."the real deal"..

Jon continues everyday to try to move something..its something he visualizes everyday..we're going to figure out how to move his legs like on a bicycle and have him visualise that he's doing it himself..

We've been VERY grateful for our friends that have come to help stretch jon! we're always in need of that!! it REALLY does help jons pain be lowered..so we're very thankful!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls look so cute in their costumes! I am glad to hear that things are looking up for you all!!

~An MC friend

kellibelli said...

I am always blown away by how cute your girls are! seriously! I think your oldest looks a lot like katie. I am glad that you guys are still getting a lot of help and support. If you ever need anything that you think I can help you with... please ask. I know i do not live that close, but really do not mind. i really admire that you are so open and honest on your blog. it does take a lot of guts to put it all out there for everyone. i admire that even when it was at its hardest you express that...but always do it in a tone of gratitiude and are always expressing your love for your family and for the savior- everytime I read your your blog I am lifted up. I was just having a really bad morning-stupid computer problems- and i told myself to read your blog and it helped me. So thank you. you are continuosly in our prayers.

everything pink! said...

happy Halloween today.

Laura Bounds said...

SOOO sweet Did'nt even recognize them.....with-out the CHOCOLATE ON THERE FACES!!!!!!! Happy Halloween Hales FAMILY!!!!xoxo

Bond Girl 007 said...

they are adorable!