Monday, May 17, 2010

in the meantime...

I have created a whole girls weekend update--but STILL waiting on my FRIEND (hint hint ERIN THOMPSON!!) to give me her photos she took---the weekend was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fabulous!!!

SO in the meantime...here are some lovely photos of my ADORABLE two young children at their BEST!





Awesome huh! SIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHH

on the bright side-while at Girls Weekend my sweet awesome most terrific mother-in-law Sandra put in a FABULOUS new garden with my 2 older girls




How GREAT is that -right!

So I in turn spent ALL last week making the backyard cleaned up and READY to bring on summer




the end!

4 comments:

Amber said...

So did the garden produce the first time she did it? We are in the process of garden #2. This post will live forever in my mind. Power washing? Paint?

donna said...

i love your patio furniture .

Melinda said...

Umm, did your girls do the graffiti all over your house and fence?? Holy, I can only imagine what Jason would do with that one.

Nice you got away for a girls weekend. It has been years since I have done that and I really need one. Bad..

elliott said...

No way. The writing on the walls, I mean. Good times!