Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jon not doing well...

today and yesterday jon has not been doing well..im thinking he has another UTI..yesterday was REALLY bad for him...thankfully we didnt have anywhere to go..his whole body is just burning CONSTANTLY..its really hard on him..his last comment before he went to sleep last nite was "its so hard to do this everyday-be in constant pain EVERYDAY-it starts to take a toll on me..sometimes i think it might have been easier on all of us had i not made it thru that afternoon" UGH-that is so painful to hear!
today is a LITTLE bit better..he kept passing out in his chair this am while amanda was taking care of him today..sandra got here and i put him in the chair too..but he kept losing it..we made it to the truck..but it was too umbearable for him..so we decided to just keep him home..he's been nauseated too both days..THANKFULLY neither myself nor jon have thrown up anything-i feel great (knock on wood!)

as far as the UTI..were concerned about doing more antibiotics because it just builds against his immune system..we continue to "flush" his bladder out with liquid neosporin..that does the most so far..for the most part he is just SO miserable and SO wiped out..he's sleeping now..

this morning he said he woke up and couldnt walk! (he was teasing) he said.."this is rough..i cant imagine living the rest of my life like this..this really is no way to live..to be so confined to my bed like this and in constant immense pain.."

needless to say he's having a hard time..hopefully in the next few days he'll be back to getting out and about..

2 comments:

MJDuley said...

Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry Jon is having such a miserable time. I don't blame him for feeling the way he does considering all he has to go through, but how scary that must be for you to hear him say something like that! He looked so happy at his birthday party. I thought he looked great! I'm sorry he's having it so rough right now. Your family is in my heart and prayers.

smithfam said...

Hi Christina I read your blog all the time too. I am glad that you still write and miss it when you dont. Sounds like you guys are having it rough right now. I hope Jon feels better. How are YOU doing? I hope well. You too are an inspiration to me. This blogging thing is awesome. I love to read about everyones life but I havent gotten enough ooomf to do my own yet. We'll see, I got enough courage to write on someones blog so maybe. I know six kids-crazy! and all boys. Oh well, they are fun. Your family is always in our prayers! Take care. Linda