Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy 34th Bday To Jon!

Here is from our party on Jons bday tonite-more of the family will be here all day tomorrow to celebrate his and everyone else's bdays in february!!

Here are 34 reasons I love Jon:
1. The most Christ like man I know.
2. Honors his priesthood.
3. Treats me like a queen(something i noticed from DAY ONE!)
4. Humble.
5. Can be a friend to anyone and i mean ANYONE!
6. Can carry on a conversation with anyone- i really do mean ANYONE!
7. Has a way of making everyone feel like they are truly important.
8. I love when he calls and says "hey babe".
9. I love that he makes up stories to tell the girls and keeps adding to the story each time.
10. I love that my girls think he's "made of stone".
11. He's a good father.
12. He's a genius at the computer and anything to do with it.
13. He can fix ANYTHING! BONUS!
14. He's extremely creative.
15. His favorite drink is rootbeer.
16. I love his dark thick hair-even with the strands of grey!
17. I LOVE the way he teaches anything at church.
18. I love the way he treats my mom and our grandmothers.
19. I love that he has complete respect for my father.
20. He enjoys a good altoid.
21. He loves candy-not the chocolatey kind though.
22. He really enjoys a good quality pen.
23. He's laid back and easy going.
24. He loves to just sit in the shower.
25. He use to wear khakis and a button up shirt- ALWAYS!
26. Now he wears sweatpants and a tshirt.
27. He has an amazing voice!
28. He'd rather spend time with his family then with his friends.
29. His left eyebrow twitches if he's lying or teasing.
30. He's not competative (unless its against the computer ONLY)-he feels too bad for the other person if he himself wins.
31. He is a HARD HARD worker (career wise) anything wise!
32. He was set to be an actor for his career (until we got married and the Stake Pres felt prompted to tell him he shouldnt go that direction).
33. He's always had a 6 pack stomach.
34. He's one of those people that leaves an impression, someone your thankful you met and someone you will never forget.

Happy Bday to my man -Jon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Tell Jon HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WOW he sure is getting OLD! oh... i'm only two years younger... guess he's not that old then.

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, Jon. You are such a great example to our family. From those first days after the accident, to now. Wow! What amazing accomplishments you have achieved. Jake is so amazed by you. I hope you know how much we appreciate you, and your faith. You've got a numero uno wife. Enjoy your week! The Albrechtsen's

Bond Girl 007 said...

hey what a wonderful tribute for his 34th birthday! I am so impressed with your dedication/love/everything, specially for the last year and what your family has gone through....Happy Birthday Jon