Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I cant even be clever with my title!

I am too busy too even think of a clever title. Oh well!

Our cruise was FABUUUUUUUUUULOUS! You found yourself sitting on each island that looked like a postcard and taking a few minutes to take it all in. It was truly beautiful!

Grenada-My FAVORITE Island



Nuriche Team Members



Laziest Day---sooooooooo nice! I even went in the water. I DO NOT LIKE snorkeling or being around fishes--creeps me out.

Formal Dinner Photo--I was lazy and just wore a church outfit-nothing fancy. Can you tell the theme of my trip--LAZY!

Some Plantation--see even Jon got out and about!

BIG thanks to our friends that stayed with our girls so we could go. BIGGER thanks to Sandra who took all four girls to Yosemite for their school competition thingy. Sadly they didnt win (yeah for us cuz that means not having to travel the family to Tenessee in May for four days!). Fun experience for them though.

I cant believe school is over June 2nd here. I will have Sarah graduating from 6th, and Rachel graduating from 8th. CRAZY!

Life is good--just really, really, REALLY busy right now for the next few months. I am working Nuriche full time, Jon is working full time doing websites & a project for his dad all while helping me with Nuriche too.

Ive been without my laptop for a MONTH-my Dad fixed it for me-I finally feel whole and complete. I have SO MANY fun shows to catch up on now, greys anatomy, Modern Family, Parenthood, Bethany, and all the Housewives-HA

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So jealous! Love all your pictures. Sounds like it was an awesome trip!

Melinda said...

Ahh, this looks heavenly! I would kill to get away on a cruise! We have tried to go for years but it has never worked out. I am so glad you were able to go and have such a great time!