Sunday, January 30, 2011

Highs & Lows:

Lows:
Facebook has new photo feature so now I cant take my photos off my FB to put them on my blog--BUGGED!

Feeling heavily overwhelmed with my "plate."

Struggling that I dont have four Nephi's but instead 2 Laman's and 2 Lemuels! Well actually Anna might be my Nephi. Why is it that when I ask them to "load the dishwashwer" instead of saying "oh sure no problem" I get "what? why? it's not even my day? how come so and so isnt doing them? blah blah BLAH"--seriously it's driving me batty. Why can't they just do it-do it nicely and be done?!?!?!?!

Apparently we are the new owners of mice---they have been scurrying around in our attic. This past week the girls found TWO in our downstairs tub. Jon asked me to get them out-I FREAKED on him and said "Oh HECK NO!" I will plunge a gross toilet (which I seem to do EVERY darn Xmas Eve), or stick a snake down the sewer pipe (which yes I have done that too), but dealing with mice--NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont even go in that bathroom. We were able to have a friend "deal with the two mice" only to find two MORE mice in the bathtub. I'm freaked.

HIGHS:
Getting rid of two of who knows how many mice from our attic. Still freaked.

Watching the Steelers WIN their game and anticipating the Super Bowl! I grew up with Chris Hoke in HS & we work together in Nuriche. Troy Polamula is also a customer of mine in Nuriche for the past year. He called on Thur before the game needing product
overnighted to him before Sunday's game. Always fun! I can HARDLY wait till this Sunday to watch the Super Bowl-we will be at Jons parents stuffing our faces with glorious food-love it.

Helping Rachel pass of her 4th value for Personal Progress-YES this means we are half way there! My goal is to have her complete Personal Progress before she's 16 and crazy busy with life.

Setting a goal for myself-and completing 1/3 of it TODAY! Yeah me!

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

sorry about the mice, those things GROSS me out too, I would never be able to get them out of the tub! Glad you have a friend who can help. I hope they can figure out where they are coming from...
How cool that you know those players! That would make it more fun to watch for sure.
My kids do the same thing about chores... it's probably the age.. they'll get over and realize it's just what they do..I hope anyway!
Hang in there, hope you have a good week!

Melinda said...

We watched last Sunday's game also, hoping the Steelers would win. We are excited to watch the game this Sunday but won't be going anywhere fun. Jason will be taking a final so it will just be me and the kids.

Ugh, the mice thing scares the crud out of me. I called my home teachers when we got invested in our garage while Jason was at school. Amie always said if there is 1 than there are 20 and I always hated that but unfortunately it is true. I finally called an exterminator and they got rid of them and it hasn't been a problem since. Plus I got to go in my garage again.

That is so funny about the Lamen and Lemual vs Nephi. We totally ask the kids who they are acting more like.