Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overwhelmed...

with everything i want to do, everything i should be doing, everything im not doing. Does anyone ever feel this way!? GEESH!

Blogging is one of those..I need to update with Anna's bday post, (she's being Baptized July 31st by JON!!) Jon was able to baptize Sarah after his accident-it took 2-3 other guys (his brothers) in the font to help him--but he did it!! We are all looking forward to another beautiful spiritual experience again. What an amazing thing to witness that Jon can still perform such a VITAL ordinance even though he is paralyzed.

My heart has been SOOOOOOO heavy with the passing of sweet Max Harris. I along with so many other mothers out there have found ourselves crying (bawling!). This is an ENTIRE post in itself.

Im STILL trying to see if i can pull off any kind of "mini vacation" for our family--we will see if anything works out! I am WAY ready for August 23rd to get here--life is so much easier when school is in session!

5 comments:

Lauralee said...

I am feeling the same way too! overwhelmed....
so awesome jon gets to do the baptism that is awesome!
hang in there, hopefully the 23 will be here before you know it!

Lauralee said...

I am feeling the same way too! overwhelmed....
so awesome jon gets to do the baptism that is awesome!
hang in there, hopefully the 23 will be here before you know it!

Amber said...

That is so cool that Jon can baptize!! Blogging can totally give you guilt about upkeep, or how behind you get actually living versus the writing about it.

I am missing year round school. The 4-6 weeks off were just the right amount of time. Life is better with a schedule!

Melinda said...

I am really overwhelmed also. But I don't think mine will go away until next May.

I am in no hurry for school to start. Now that this play will be over on Monday, I feel like we are just starting our break. We have done nothing and I want to play!

Holly said...

Blogging is hard in the summer! But we are having loads of fun and sounds like you are too - we start school the same day - on one hand I cannot wait on the other I've been enjoying just hanging out ;)