Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rough weekend...

Saturday I ended up messing up my back doing the food run, I still drove to OC to my sisters house to hang with my family--it was pretty miserable for me tho..came back home to see that Anna had somehow contracted pink eye!? what on earth!
SO sunday was spent as much as i could in bed, with drugs and anna with pink eye--the girls gave me their homemade cards and jon wrote a nice letter. I love that all my girls wrote in their cards "my mom loves to cuddle with me" - it makes me happy to hear that.
There were a couple interesting points..anna in her card said "Please dont brake up with dad"...um nice! And then Rachel's said "I know you are a "single" parent and it is hard but it makes you strong." Interesting to see things from their point of views.
I talked to them to reassure them I would never leave and that I love their daddy. Life would be terribly sad & lonely without him!
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for my back & I can drive Anna down to the Dr's to get her a prescription poor thing. She's kind of had it rough with sore throat and now this---
This tuesday is a practice swim meet-hopefully everyone here is healthy enough to make it-including me!

3 comments:

Doug and Kristen said...

It's always interesting to see things through a child's perspective. What a sweet family you have. Hope your day is better today!

Amy (Church) Thulin said...

My kids like to keep me in check. I swear that Bryan puts them up to is sometimes. lol It sucks to hurt you back. I did that one year in Soccer and man it just sucks to lay there. Hope you are up soon cause I know it would drive you crazy to be down to long. :)

Melinda said...

Hope you are all feeling better.