Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sarah had her baptism satrudayhe turn out was SO GOOD! the room was completely full! we were totally shocked! i had the whole family take part in the baptism..so the bishopric member kept saying "i guess its safe to say thank you bro. or sis. hales" it was funny..we had my parents, heidi's fam, jons parents, chads fam, todds fam, scotts fam and a lot of our ward friend families--it was just so neat..
jon was able to baptize her in the font-it was something special..after the ordinance, they both looked at eachother like "we did it!" it was awesome..then we had everyone come back to our house for some good grub..






this is my parents holding heidi's little girl paige-she's GORGEOUS!



it was so neat to have SUCH huge family & friend support--thanks to everyone!!

6 comments:

The Mercer Family said...

Sounds like it was a really special event. We wish we could have been there. How neat to have the family involved like that. As I have always said, the Hales are all amazing examples! Also, I can't see the pics. I wonder if it's my computer... Just curious!

Jaime said...

How cool! Getting baptised is such a big milestone. I can't see the pictures???? Hope you're doing good!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sorry to bug you :) but I saw in a previous blog that your daughter attended the National Young Scholars program recently. Could you please shoot me an email about what you thought of the program? My daughter has been nominated, but I have my doubts about the whole thing. My email is shilmulo42@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for your time!!

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures either??

Summer said...

What a special occasion. That is awesome that Jon was still able to baptise her, I bet that really meant alot to Sara. You'll have to repost the pictures so we can see them (: . Hope you guys are doing well.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Sheree said...

That is so neat that Jon was able to baptize her! What a special day. Jared and I keep up with your blog and it is really fun to hear the updates.
--Sheree Winger