Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Whats been going on here???

WELL I have been VERY busy putting together a business Im involved with! SO come back Monday after Mothers Day for my BIG Announcement! I hope you all will support me and utilize it to help our family! Im VERY excited about it!!

Other then that HUGE project, things are going well. Jon continues to workout hard at PW tuesdays/thursdays. My dad continues to take him on Tuesdays, while his mom takes him on thursdays-then his dad helps him on Fridays here at the house. He continues to have a positive outlook and is finding more and more ways to be involved with the girls here around the house. He continues to work faithfully in his calling as the EQ secretary. He was a little sick this past week- but seems to be getting better-he's also fighting off another UTI. Amazingly enough he EVEN made my webpage for me! How cool is that?! You'll all be truly impressed that Jon from his wheelchair could do that! Im also working on trying to find a recliner for him for Fathers Day - so SHHHHH dont say anything! He'd enjoy sitting in a "real chair" vs his wheelchair or hospital bed in the middle of the livingroom- he's kind of tired of always being "the patient"!

Im obviously mad busy as always-school is winding down, school state testing is going on for 3 weeks now, school projects are coming due-YIKES! (my favorite joke is the child who came home with a C on his project and the mothers says "what? darn i worked HARD on that too!" too funny huh! I continue to hit the gym daily. WOrk on holding the fort together here!

The girls are doing well- they're anxious for school to be done and enjoy summer- for some reason that frightens me and makes me nervous! 5 people home with me all day everyday!! is anyone else nervous or is it just me???

Well thank you all for your continued prayers and thoughts towards our family--we truly are doing really well. Of course some days are good and some days are sad-but atleast there are good days!! We've come to appreciate them and thank our Heavenly Father for those good days--

Dont forget to come back next Monday!!

No comments: