Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday..

Today is Wednesday..Jon is offically healed from his sores and has been discharged by the nurses that have come daily ..YA!!
His blood pressure remains really low which makes it hard for him to be in his chair..we're currently working on that to raise it..he's on medication for it but it seems to remain at 80/60...
We're going to be working on getting him back into the chair daily so that he can build his tolerance back up again..

We'll be having tday with jons family this sunday and then tday on thursday with my family - YES two of my FAVORITE meals in one week!!

My bday is the 25th of this month- im looking forward to it because it may mean i get a break from having all 4 kids home for 10 days in a row!!! they have parent teacher conference the next two days and then ALLLL of next week off- YIKES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so happy to hear his sores have healed! I hope you can get a break! You totally deserve one.